Ethylene Oxide (EO) is produced from chemical oxidation of ethylene in presence of silver catalyst. It is a colourless and flammable gas with a sweet odour and is used as a chemical intermediate to produce other products. The application of EO is in the production of ethylene glycol which constitutes the major portion of the EO demand. Other applications like polyethylene glycol, polyether polyols, ethoxylates, and glycol ether together account for around 25% to 30%.
BASF SE, LyondellBasell Industries N.V., Reliance Industries, Sasol, BP Plc, INEOS, SABIC, Formosa Plastics, Al-Jubail Petrochemical Company (KEMYA), Nippon Shokubai, Huntsman Corporation, Sinopec, DowDuPont, Others
Get free sample copy of this report before purchase at:
Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and North America region together accounted for around 80% of the global production. As of 2017, Asia-Pacific is the largest consumer followed by Middle East & Africa and together they account for more than 75% of the global demand. Asia-pacific led by China has been estimated to increase its market share thereby retaining its position in the long-term.
Ethylene Glycol, Ethoxylates, Ethanol Amines, Glycol Ethers And Others
Automotive, Agrochemicals, Food & Beverages, Personal Care, Pharmaceuticals, Detergents, Textile And Others
This market study describes the global PVDF market, with focus on major countries and their subsequent demand for different applications. The study covers demand analysis for regions like North America, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, Central & South America, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa and major countries like the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Spain, Russia, Turkey, Poland, Czech Republic, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brazil, Saudi Arabia and South Africa.
Ethylene Oxide Market data in term of volume and value for each application at regional and country level will be provided.
- Ethylene Oxide Market analysis for demand at regional and country level
- Business opportunity assessment
- Macro-economic factors like GDP, population and world economic integration
- Strategic issues and recommendations
Get full access to this report at:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Introduction to Ethylene Oxide Market
- Study Coverage & Research Methodology
- Study Coverage
- Regions covered
- Types Covered
- End-Use Covered
- Research Methodology
- Data Sources
- Study Coverage
- Manufacturing Process & Technology
- Plants And Projects Analysis (2014-2025)
- Demand-Supply Analysis (Historical And Forecast)
- Global Demand-Supply Analysis (2014-2025)
- Demand-Supply Analysis Ð By Region/Country (2014-2025)
- Supplier Profile
- Ethylene Oxide Manufacturer Profiles/ Analysis
- Market Overview
- Market Study Summary
- Macro-Economic Outlook
- World integration
Inquire for discount while purchasing @:
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the Ethylene Oxide market?
- How is the market evolving by demand, segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2025 and at what rate will it grow?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
This report has been prepared focusing Ethylene Oxide and covers worldwide view of Ethylene Oxide, along with historical perspective, forecast and strategic recommendations.
IrfanTamboli (Head of Sales) – Industry Data Analytics | irfan@Industrydataanalytics.Com
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 |Mob: +91- 75070 78687 | sales@Industrydataanalytics.Com