Payments in the US 2017: What Consumers Want”, report examines the consumer payments market in the US, considering payment cards, online payments, P2P payments, and newer payment technologies such as mobile wallets and contactless. The report also examines the main regulatory players overseeing the market.
Get PDF Sample for “Payments in the US Market” @: http://www.arcognizance.com/enquiry-sample/34207
The US payment card market is highly mature and competitive, and features a wide range of cardissuing and alternative payment brands (including peertopeer [P2P], ecommerce, and mobile proximity payments). Consumers have a great deal of choice as a result, and there are a wide variety of specialized and generalist products available for consumers to use. However, this diversity has also led to a fragmented market in which alternative payment tools have struggled to gain market share over traditional options, and the one truly generalist tool available cash remains highly popular.
The Report Includes:
- Analyzes consumer attitudes to financial services by lifestage.
- Analyzes the major payment card types in terms of both card holding and usage.
- Identifies the major competitors in card issuing and how their position in the market has changed over the last five years.
- Considers consumer attitudes towards P2P tools, mobile payment tools, and contactless cards, and how companies in the US are deploying these tools to meet customer needs.
- Explores the online payment market in the US by merchant type and payment tool, as well as providing a fiveyear forecast for the development of the market.
Make an Enquiry @: http://www.arcognizance.com/enquiry-before-buying/34207
Scope of Report:
- The market is highly mature and competitive due to its saturation, although the current transition to EMV chip technology continues to cause difficulties for merchants and consumers.
- Consumers in the US make extensive use of the online channel, with the average household spending over $4,700 online in 2015 (the fourthhighest average in the world, behind the UK, Sweden, and Denmark).
- US prepaid card market growth was supported by the Durbin Amendment, which reduced the amount of interchange revenue earned by banks for debit card transactions.
Reasons to Buy:
- Understand the key facts and figures in the consumer payments market in the US.
- Learn what trends drive consumer behavior at the macro level and plan your strategy accordingly.
- Find out what products the major competitors are launching in the market.
- Discover consumer sentiments towards various payment tools in the US market and use this knowledge to inform product design
Get More Information for “Payments in the US Market” @: http://www.arcognizance.com/enquiry-sample/34207
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Manager – Global Sales
Analytical Research Cognizance
+1 (646) 434-7969, +91 90967 44448